The confession of a serial procrastinator

I admit it...I am lazy.

Very often, I get these awesome mind blowing ideas from time to time. Ideas which will change the world. The best thing since sliced bread. Brings world peace. Solves the problems brought on by the sub-prime crisis.

Then I push it off for the next day ..and the next.. and the next. It never gets done. This blog is one of those things. A year or so ago, when I got back from the "Trip of a lifetime", I thought that this would be the start of a very promising blogging career and writing about Ladakh will be where it all begins. But then it ended up like the roads in Bangalore that are cobbled together by the BBMP in its various incarnations. Or like the various threats that I've made to go to the gym and keep at it.

Trampled byY Trip at Saturday, September 06, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment